All engineering consulting firms to be registered by the REC as required by the law shall:
1. Application Form, obtained from our website www.engineersrwanda.rw
2. Have a certificate of business registration name or a certificate of corporation issued by RDB.
3. Managing director should be registered as a corporate engineer with valid practicing certificate in a specified discipline.
4. Have established office
The Council will register engineering consulting firms in different categories and disciplines based on criteria as shall be established by the council.
A person, who wishes to register an engineering consulting firm having met the said above conditions, may apply to the council in prescribed form which shall:
• Be accompanied with such documents as are necessary to prove qualification for registration.
• Provide curriculum vitae for the Managing director.
• Be accompanied with written commitment that the Council shall be allowed to verify the suitability of the firm for the purpose of registration.
• Provide two passport photos of Managing director.
• Company Profile
• Tax Clearance
The council may require the applicant to furnish such further information or evidence of eligibility for registration as it may consider necessary and may require the applicant to appear in person for an interview before the Council.
• Application fee: 20,000 frw
• Annual subscription fee: 200,000 frw as approved by general assembly for the Domestic Firm
• Annual subscription fee: 500 US Dollars for the Foreign Firm.
• Account N0: 2110035556 GT Bank